Advanced manufacturing techniques enable production in a variety of materials.
Key manufacturing facilities include:
- Globally sourced, world-class production equipment for high-volume stamping, machining and assembly
- Underground scrap removal, quick-change tooling and efficient press configurations
- High volume robotic MIG and laser welding cells
- Flexible inline e-coating
- Automated and semi-automated assembly lines with poka yoke systems and embedded checking of dimensional and functional performance
- Well-equipped tool rooms and equipment maintenance departments
- Comprehensive production validation testing
Supporting the manufacturing facilities, Multimatic Engineering provides centralized product development, analysis, prototyping and testing services, as well as in-house tooling design and production.