All Multimatic products are subjected to rigorous durability and environmental testing.
Multimatic performs exhaustive environmental and durability tests during the product development cycle. Sample testing is also carried out on all critical parts during production.
Test equipment includes:
- Single- and multi-axis servo-hydraulic actuators for strength- and fatigue-testing
- Load frames for cycle-testing larger components and subsystems
- Ball joint wear and durability testers
- Ball joint stud fatigue testers
- Robotic durability test machines
- Custom-designed and -built test machines having advanced controls and data acquisition capabilities
- Walk-in environmental chambers (-40°C to +85°C)
- Salt-spray chambers
- Specific ball joint environmental-testing chambers
Multimatic’s test capabilities match or surpass all internationally mandated industry requirements