Multimatic delivers world-class composites from facilities in North America and Europe.
Multimatic is equipped to deliver composite components, subassemblies and vehicle bodies at outstanding levels of quality and finish.
Global manufacturing facilities include:
- Engineered tooling solutions for varying production volumes
- Creation and management of detailed laminating instructions
- Climate-controlled clean room facilities for part lay-up
- Automated kit cutting, maximizing material utilization
- Advanced laminating methods
- ‘Traditional’ and innovative production processes: autoclave, matched-metal compression/press forming, bladder forming, resin infusion and more
- Some of the largest commercially available autoclaves in North America and Europe
- Post-processing operations such as robotic trimming, bonding and sub-assembly
- Quality assurance and inspection (Faro, laser scanning, hard probing, 3-axis gantry CMM)
- Full paint capability