Multimatic has designed, developed and manufactured winning race cars since 1993.
Multimatic’s extensive race experience, combined with integrated vehicle and component engineering, prototyping, fabrication and composites manufacturing, enables the company to deliver:
- Chassis design and analysis in all mainstream race vehicle architectures and materials
- One-off or low-volume production of components and structures in steel, aluminum and/or composites
- Engineering, manufacturing and assembly of turn-key competition vehicles
- Bespoke upgrades and modifications as requested
- Repair of steel, aluminum, hybrid and composite chassis
- Optimized damper performance using Multimatic DSSVTM
- Tuning and race vehicle dynamics optimization
- Race vehicle homologation
Multimatic is the official source of bodywork, engineering support and technical development for existing Lola-branded race cars.
Click here for more information on Multimatic’s relationship with Lola.